I finally finished my coat (Burda #7582/"A").
I chose fabric that I got at Gail K. Fabrics on my "Fabricology Field Trip" that I went on with Sue and other classmates. The wrong side of fabric became the right side of my fabric because I loved the serged edges of each block. It was difficult sewing through sometimes, but, worth it. The pattern called for a 6" zipper for the sleeves and I couldn't locate that size in either Hancock Fabrics or Joann's. So, I purchased the 7" zipper and cut it to size (per Sue's instructions). I was a little uneasy doing this, but, it worked out beautifully. I love the D-Ring belt buckle and the blue quilted fabric for the lining. This jacket will be perfect for Spring and Fall.
I am linking to these parties.